Saturday, April 30, 2011

On being done!!

So for those of you who have had kids, and experienced the "I am SOOO done with being pregnant" or "Get this kid out now or I may just loose my mind" feeling, you will know EXACTLY what I am talking about!

So on Thursday night when we ended up at the hospital for our "baby drill," I was dilated to a 3, not too shabby for just  barely being 37 weeks! When I went to my Dr appt on Friday, I was between a 3 and a 4. So, I am progressing, but SLOWLY! Like I said in my last post, there is nothing like a false alarm to make you REALLY impatient for the baby to show their cute face! So, I have been anally paying attention to everything my body is doing and praying for it too kick into high gear soon! Poor Peter I think is going to stress himself so much cause he never knows if I am going to call him and he has to FLY home from SLC to meet me at the hospital! My other guilt is that I am no longer worried about how much I do! I figure if I am already in labor what's a little push right? I am totally exhausted, but I am SOO done being pregnant!

No comments: