This is getting old....FAST! We were at the hospital this morning for about 2 hours! I was at 5 cm, but my cervix was only 40% effaced and that's not enough. I didn't make any progress in an hour and therefore was sent home! I am trying to not be totally and completely depressed by it, but oh well. I still have 2.5 weeks till my due date, but let me tell you, I WILL NOT MAKE IT THAT LONG! I know it! She will be the earliest of our kids if she comes by next Monday, which I wouldn't be surprised if she did!
My deliveries have gotten progressively shorter with each of my kids, so I am a little on edge with her! Josh was 14 hours, Ben was 7 hours, and Patrick was 5 (from check in at the hospital to delivery)! This time I am Group B Strep positive so I am going to have to have antibiotics during delivery, so I was told to come in if my contractions are 10 minutes or less apart and because I am already a 5! No one wants me to deliver this baby at home, especially not me! Group B Strep killed one of Peter's sisters and caused another one to be 2 months early, so I do NOT want to take any chances with it!
The boys are getting anxious! They keep asking if we can go to the hospital to get their baby sister or if she is coming out yet! I keep telling them, SOON, very soon! They just get huge grins and jump up and down clapping!
No comments:
Post a Comment