Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Patrick!

Well, Patrick is now 4 months old! I can't believe it has been that long already. Where has this year gone? At his check up he weighed 14 lbs 7 oz and was probably about 25 inches long (I can't remember and I lost the paper that had it written on it). What I can remember is that he is in the 25% for both height and weight. This month he has discovered his feet! It is really cute to watch him play with them, but as soon as I take his feet out of his sleeper in the morning, they automatically go up to his hands/face and changing his diaper becomes quite the challenge. When this happens I have to hold his feet down to that I can get his diaper open, but when I do that he trys to sit up!

This boy is a mover!! Just this afternoon he rolled over from his back to his tummy! There was no witness to it, he was playing in his bed and I was in the shower and Peter was on the couch. He started fussing and Peter went in and he was on his tummy! I have been waiting for it for a while now, and it is exciting to see him progress but sad that he is growing so quickly. He prefers to stand on someone's lap or sit up in something. He isn't a big fan of laying down anymore. He has also started to eat cereal. He ate it pretty well the first time, but the second time I put some applesauce in it and he inhaled it! He eats a lot, but lately he seems to always want to eat ALL THE TIME, so I started feeding him cereal and it seems to be working!

We love this little boy and he brings a great spirit into our home! His brothers adore him and he adores them too! He is gassy a lot but mostly just smiley and laughing! He is a sweet boy and loves his family and we love him! He is great and looks like he is itching to get up and run around with them!

4 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

What, no picture?

Andrea said...

I forgot to post it!

Andrea said...

There are some! The one in the white was taken just this morning actually!

Williams Family Dirt said...

Thank you for the pictures! Chloe weighed 14 lbs 2 oz and was 26 inches long at her 4 month check up. She hasn't started to roll or check her toes, we can wait though we are enjoying every moment with her as she is our last. Eric's consult is on Monday to make our family of five official.