Ok, so I get the question a lot these days, "So you guys gonna try for a girl ?" What I should say is "don't you think we've been trying for a girl?" but all I ususally say is something like "probably but only once more!" Well, the masses have infiltrated my house too, and now I think we may be in a little bit of trouble! :)
We are beginning to think that Josh is done with brothers! He tells everyone that he wants a girl baby and that we are having a girl baby next! I hope he is right, because 1 I would love to have a girl, and 2 I think he may be really disappointed if we have a 4th boy!
So, I have to set an alarm on my phone to remind me to take my birth control everyday at the right time! STUPID PILLS! We have had many conversations about what the pills are for and why I need to take them and why no one else can take them, not even daddy. So he knows that they are to make is so that I don't have another baby right now.
So today my alarm goes off and I get up to get my pill and as I am taking it out of the package, Josh asks what they are for. I looked at him and said "you know what they are for silly." He tells me "so you don't have another baby." and I told him he was correct. He then looks at me and says "But I want another baby, I want a girl baby!" I then had to explain to him that we can have another baby, maybe even a girl baby, when Patrick is bigger! That seemed to appease him for now! We will see how long it lasts!

4 comments:
Your boys are SO cute!! You are going to be in big trouble when they get bigger!! That's so sweet that he is asking for a sister. Ella was asking for a sister about 6mos before we even started talking about kids!! Then when we got pregnant, she was adamant that it be a girl - boys were not allowed!
When we came home from the ultrasound and told her we were having a girl, she grabbed my stomach - kissed it - said "thank you thank you thank you" and did a little dance! I kid you not!! But we have told her now that because she is so against having boys, that when we get pregnant again - it will be twins and it will be boys and she will not only have one brother, but two brothers!! She stopped asking...for now! =)
I LOVE your picture at the top of your blog! So cute!!
I like the pic at the top as well. It's adorable. Where did you go?
You're gonna try again eh? I hope you get a girl next. My Aunt got 6 boys before she got her girl. I pray it wont take you that long.
It won't take that long, cause as of right now, girl or boy, we are done after the next one! I refuse to be the family that has 25 boys just cause they wanted a girl! :)
My SIL took the pictures!
Post a Comment