Sunday, August 30, 2009
Not so much a baby anymore!
So Ben had his first Sunday in nursery today! He turned 18 months a couple of weeks ago, but since church was canceled last week due to the Oquirrah Mountain Temple Dedication he had to wait another week to go. I was pretty worried about it since he is totally opposite of Josh in the fact that he is much more clingy that josh has ever been! So, I started carrying him down the hall and just before we got to the class room I set him down and had him hold Josh's hand and my hand and when we got to the door I opened it they walked in, I slipped my finger out of his hand and shut the door. No tears, no melt down! I was SOOOO relieved! He did however get "attacked" by one of the girls in there and now has scratches all over his face. So on his first day of nursery, he was initiated into the world of other kids his age and did fabulously!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment