BOY!!!! We are having our 3rd boy!! Today Josh also felt him move and that makes him the only one besides me, not even Peter has felt him. The naming process begins, hopefully the baby will come home with a name! :)
Woohoo!! At least you know what to do with a little boy! A girl changes everything, my head is spinning about hairbows (so much I couldn't go back to sleep this morning, which is why I am on the compy at 2:00am). I just bought her first hairows today, and a little bracelet. Really it is mind boggling, she might not even have that much hair to begin with! Tomorrow I am planning on decoupaging a little box to store all her hairbows and things...it is simply ridiculous and fun!! But mostly ridiculous...
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! You are growing yourselves such a cute little family, I can't wait to see what he looks like!
Honey, it will all be okay. You will get your girl someday in one way or another.
Now you have some time to really get ready for another boy. You will ecstatic by the time this one comes home.
Finding the name will be the hard part.
That's awesome! Congrats!
Woohoo!! At least you know what to do with a little boy! A girl changes everything, my head is spinning about hairbows (so much I couldn't go back to sleep this morning, which is why I am on the compy at 2:00am). I just bought her first hairows today, and a little bracelet. Really it is mind boggling, she might not even have that much hair to begin with! Tomorrow I am planning on decoupaging a little box to store all her hairbows and things...it is simply ridiculous and fun!! But mostly ridiculous...
Congrats! McLain is a pretty cool name! ;)
Post a Comment