Monday, July 06, 2009
Long Time No Blog....SORRY!
I know it has been forever since I posted anything. Since we got home from Pennsylvania it has been kind of stressful and not super fun. By the time we got home (about 15 hours late), the boys and I were all sick. We spent the next few weeks trying to recoup and feel better, which included Josh and my birthday. I haven't been able to really feel like I have been caught up on my sleep since then and boy does that take its toll on you. We have done some things so the few pictures that I have I will post soon, I just have to get them off my camera. I am still around, just not really on the computer much, I like to sleep right now. :) We may be finding out this week what we are having, just depends on the cooperation of the baby. We'll let you know as soon as we can. We are SOOO excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Being sick is so hard when you're pregnant and have kids to take care of. I'm sorry. I hope you all feel better soon though. Can't wait to know what you're having.
Post a Comment