Wednesday, June 03, 2009
So I am a slacker, what can I say!
Well, I am officially behind on my blog. I have a lot of catch up to do. First of all my due date really is Christmas Eve, so we will see how that goes. Secondly, I have NO IDEA WHERE THE MONTH OF MAY WENT!!! On the 19th of May the boys and I set out for the east coast. We went to Pennsylvania for my little, well I guess younger describes him better since he is bigger than I am, brother's wedding. We got here in time to help mom not stress herself to death. We had the bridal shower at her house the night after I got here and then we spent all day Thursday making desserts for the rehearsal dinner. Friday was spent getting the rest of the family into town and getting things ready for the wedding on Saturday. We were all together for the first time in probably 5 years or more, and it was a blast. We get no sleep when we all get together and as a result most of us slept through church on Sunday. The wedding was great and we all had fun at the reception. We are really excited to add Gladys to our family and we think she will fit in beautifully.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh how fun! I had no idea he was getting married. What a cute couple they are! And that cake is beautiful! I just love weddings.
Post a Comment