Thursday, April 30, 2009

It seems to be that time again!

So, we are preparing for another big step in our life right now. We will be taking this step around Christmas and Josh is super excited to be getting another sibiling! That's right, we are expecting #3. Our tentative due date is December 24th. We have our first doctor appt on May 11 and I will be almost 8 weeks along. I will hit 12 weeks around my birthday. We are really excited and at least I am hoping for a girl this time around. Josh told me when I told him that it was a girl baby!

10 comments:

Katie Webb said...

What!!!! Holy cow congratulations! I had no idea you were even in the market for another one! Thats so awesome I'm so excited for you guys! Seems like this is the year of boys, so I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get your girl. Wow, and right at Christmas! What a great time that will be for you guys! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Jana said...

Congrats!!! Hope you haven't been too sick. And hope you get your girl! They are so much fun!! (im sure boys are too but girls is all I know) Good luck with the pregnancy!

Scot and Jenny said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...

Yeah... congrats. Hope you're feeling well.

Generational stitcher said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!!!

Phannie said...

I knew it! I knew it when we were at the park. LIARRRR.

What do you hope it is? Great Christmas gift.

Robyn Becker said...

Wahoo!!! Congrats Ande and Pete! I'm so excited for you guys!!! What a great 'Happy Mother's Day!' Love you! :) :) :) :) :)

Williams Family Dirt said...

Eric told me today! I guess if I ever read people's blogs or facebook updates I would have been in the know! Congratulations, what a great Christmas present!

M C said...

Yahooo!! How exciting! I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats!!!

M&EMS said...

Congrats, I hope you get a girlie too!