Saturday, February 09, 2008
My Little Monkey Boy!
So this morning we were laying in bed listening to Josh talk to himself or the wall or his toys or whatever. All of a sudden, I looked at Peter and said "It kind of sounds like he is trying to climb out of his bed huh?" Peter agreed and like a few seconds later Josh comes running into our bedroom all proud of himself!!! He didn't hurt himself or fuss or anything when he got out, so I am not sure which side he climbed over. He has never even really tried to climb out of his crib. We bought him a toddler bed about 3-4 months ago and he has showed ABSOLUTELY NO interest in changing beds. He climbed out of the pack and play at Gramma's house over Christmas, but the didn't last too long. So, we will see how many more times he does that and then I guess we will see if we can't get him to change beds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment