Friday, February 08, 2008

38 Weeks!!

Well we went to the doctor this morning and we are actually getting somewhere now! I am dialated to a 2 and when I went into labor with Josh I was a 2 so we are on our way! We are getting somewhere and that is nice. It helps to brighten the light at the end of the tunnel. When we left the doctor's we ran to Wal-Mart and the whole time we were there I was having some lower abdomen contractions (which my sister said were Braxton Hicks) which would get worse as I moved and stop when I stopped (which is backwards). So we decided it is definitely time to get bags packed and things together so when the time does come to have this baby, wee don't have to scramble to put things together, especially for Josh! So, we will keep everyone updated as best we can in these next few weeks!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andee! I am getting so excited for you guys! That is great news! Don't forget to get really good rest these last few days or weeks before the baby comes. You're gonna be so busy with two little ones! I hope the labor and delivery goes nicely for you! Good luck!! Can't wait to see your baby!