Thursday, February 14, 2008
The Light Is Getting Brighter!!
So we went to the doctor this morning, and I am dialated between a 2 and a 3. We have an induction scheduled for Tuesday, February 19th, at 7am!!! The light is getting brighter and that is nice. My desire to do all kinds of things around the house and with Josh is really high, but my energy is very lacking. I have been feeling really badly about how much TV Josh has been watching and how slow I am to get things for him when he asks or needs them. I feel bad that the house is a mess when Peter comes home from work at night. I know he doesn't mind helping out, but I feel bad that he can't just relax for like 10 minutes when he gets home because he has a hard time relaxing when the toys and such are all over everywhere. So I will be glad to have the big huge belly gone. I know having 2 kids will be more demanding on me, but at least I will be able to move without feeling like I am going to fall apart or burst into tears because I am so sore and uncomfortable and such. So we are excited that the newest addition to our family will be here soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This is good news....now that you have a date you will stop stressing and I bet your water will break before then, and you will be rushing to the hospital so the baby won't fall out!!! ;)
YEAH!! We're excited for you, and excited for me to give you more baby stuff! ;) Good luck!
How exciting! I remember how uncomfortable it was those last weeks. It was torture! Hang in there!
Yey!! I'm happy for you! Hope all goes well. I can't wait to see your baby boy! Did you guys decide on a name? -Mia
Post a Comment