Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Baby is Coming!! Update 1

Well, I am running to get some lunch, and am able to pick up a wireless signal at Taco Bell. Here is what has happened so far today:

7:00 – Registered at the hospital front desk.
7:30 – Attached IV, drew blood, etc.
8:20 – Nurse checked, between 4cm & 5cm.
8:30 – Pitocin started. Doctor will be here within the hour to break the water.
9:00 – Started epidural process.
9:15 – Epidural in and working. Ande is numb. Yay!
9:30 – Heather calls and says Tom passed his test. Yay!
11:30 – Well, we have been here for about four hours, sitting here watching Spiderman 3.  The nurse just checked Ande’s cervix and she is at 6-7cm. The doctor is supposed to come and break her water here in the next little bit. Our new son should be here in the next few hours.
11:45 – Doctor is here breaking her water. Big mess!
12:00 - Dad is hungry. Running to Taco Bell!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are moving along so quickly. That is awesome. I can't wait. We are so excited to have another boy in the family. Did you ever decide on a name. I asked Timothy, he seemed to like Benjamin. He likes to say it in spanish though.

jlake said...

Yeah...congratulations! You have all been in our prayers today!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like everything is going great! I am so excited for you guys! Hang in there Andee!! You're doing awesome! -Mia

Generational stitcher said...

IT ABOUT DANG TIME!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys.

Catherine