Friday, December 10, 2010

December Chaos!

So this week has begun the slow entrance into the chaos that is the rest of December for our family! On Sunday, our nephew was blessed and we had a big family gathering at my mother-in-law's house. Monday wasn't so bad, except that our dryer broke that week and my laundry was at Peter's brother's house and I had to go pick it up and I ended up talking to my SIL for a little bit, so it took longer to get back than it should have! Tuesday I got a call from my SIL asking me to find the flowers for the best price for my other SIL's wedding. Then I got a call from 2 more SIL asking for some help with a blanket and kids. I was gone Tuesday night until about 11:45pm. Wednesday is Peter's late night at work and so he doesn't get home from work until 7. The boys wouldn't eat dinner and at 7:30 we had tithing settlement. I was looking forward to some time with Peter that evening cause we hadn't really had much time together for a while, well Peter was ordering new phones for us and then ended up helping his brother on the phone for about an hour and so our time together was cut down. Thursday I had my doctor appt and my SIL watched the boys for me and when I got back Patrick was sleeping so I hung out for a while. We tried to watch a movie and it took us like 4 hours or more! Peter beat me home and he ran to a auto body store to get a fender for his car! We went to return a belt and get a Christmas present that I forgot to get the other day and had some dinner. We got home, put the boys down and had to use our time together to wipe my IPhone to sell. We thought we had until Friday and ended up not having that time. Long, kind of annoying story! So, again our time together was cut down more than I would have liked. Today is Friday and my SIL is moving this weekend so today is gonna be helping her and Peter is going to a Lan Party tonight. Tomorrow morning Peter's little sister is going through the temple and then we are once again helping my SIL pack the moving truck! Sunday we are going to Herriman for a family Christmas party! Monday my baby turns 1 and I am in total shock and denial, it couldn't have been a year already!!! Tuesday Peter has a dentist appointment and Wednesday is ward temple night! Thursday we have a wedding dinner for Mary's wedding and then Friday at noon Mary gets married! Then Saturday we can breathe for a minute and Sunday is the other side of the family's Christmas party! The next Tuesday is Simon's birthday and then Friday we leave to go to PA for Christmas. Vacation is never relaxing and especially when you get a bunch of people and kids in the same house! The beginning of January is my mom's 50th Birthday celebration and then Peter comes home! :( I can breathe again after that! We'll see how it goes and if I survive! WOW, how did this month turn into such a busy,crazy string of events!!! WOW!

2 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

Sounds exhausting and all too familiar! Having a baby's birthday in the mix certainly makes it all the more interesting.

Sarah Kathryn said...

Ok, so I have been waiting...Are you having a girl or a boy????