Monday, November 01, 2010
May 20th, please hurry!
So, our end has begun! By May 20th our family will be complete! Baby #4 is cooking and boy or girl will be the caboose of our family train! I refuse to get my hopes up for a girl so that I am not totally disappointed when its a boy, but all my friends and family are putting out the girl vibes for us! Josh may make us send it back if its a boy! He is BEGGING for a sister/girl baby! I told him it could be a boy and he adamantly insisted that it HAD to be a girl! I don't really want to disappoint him, but I can't do much about it! So, we are excited for the last little addition to our family, but at the same time we are kind of freaking out because this one and Patrick will only be 17 months apart, and we weren't planning it that way AT ALL! So now you all know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, is this for real this time?
Congrats! I'm due June 17th!
Post a Comment