PATRICK
- 2 month Stats -- 11 lbs 14 oz, 23.25 inches, 41 cm head
- He is starting to try and roll from his back to his tummy. He probably would have it mastered by now, but he doesn't get as much floor time as I would like because our upstairs has hard wood floors and the downstairs is FREEZING, so he is just starting to get more and more floor time!
- He loves to laugh and smile and has got one killer smile!
- He is starting to look bigger and bigger and it makes me sad! I don't know if I just didn't notice when my other boys were little that they got big fast or if he is getting bigger faster than the others, but he looks like he is filling his carseat quickly.
- Has started teething!
BENJAMIN
- Turned 2 and had a guitar cake
- 2 year stats: 25 lbs and 32.75 inches tall
- Talks up a storm! It amazes us what he can say and what he comprehends!
- LOVES stuffed animals, the soft silky feeling ones
- Begs to use the potty, but I haven't had the courage to start potty training cause I am afraid of having another terrible year long experience like with Josh
- Loves to take care of Patrick: he has the most patience with him, he will sit and hold his pacifier in his mouth until he takes it and will "shhh" him until he stops crying.
- His personality is exploding and it is fun to watch
- Wants to be like his big brother!
- Had his first echo cardiogram and tests done on his heart to check out a murmur (he was fine and was a real trooper)
- Had his first x-ray (he hurt his finger at Gramma's house and it was at least 2x the size of his other fingers and so bruised it was borderline black...it wasn't broken)
JOSHUA
- He says the FUNNIEST THINGS!
- He remembers EVERYTHING! He talks about things we did at my mom's house 6 months or more ago!
- He started going to Primary and is offically a Sunbeam!
- My baby isn't a baby anymore, he will be 4 this summer and I can't believe it at all!
- He is a pretty good big brother, when he wants to be, he sure can be a stinker sometimes!
- He knows all his capital letters by sight, except for like 5 or 6, and I am REALLY bad at working with him.
- He still looks just like his dad when he was little, it is uncanny the resemblence
- He hasn't gotten any new scars or injuries lately, but it is barely spring and with all the snow and a new baby, we haven't had a lot of time to be outside, but with the warmer weather, I am sure we will have a few!
- He is learning to ride a 2 wheeler. He does really well with his training wheels on, just a little struggles getting started, but that will come!
- He enjoys his mom and Josh time in the afternoons when his little brothers are sleeping
- He LOVES to help me cook, it is enjoyable and incredibley frustrating for me, but I just remind myself that he learns this way!
I am really excited for the days to come that my kids are bigger and we can do the really fun things with them, but I also LOVE this time when they are little. I love watching them figure something out for the first time, the way their eyes and whole face light up when they do something they have been trying to do! I have to remind myself, on the days they are really frustrating me the most, that this time goes SOO much faster than we really want it to, and that I will in fact miss the days that I am living right now! They are such precious souls and I am SOO blessed they were entrusted to me!
1 comment:
They are adorable Andrea!! We will be up for a visit in july the week after the 4th, I think it will be Monday the 11th we leave Vernal. Can't wait to see the boys!!
Post a Comment