Well it has been a week since little Patrick joined our family! It seems like he has been here so much longer than that though! He is a happy baby and is getting the hang of eating well! The first couple of nights were hard. I swear he wasn't getting enough to eat from me, cause he was wanting to eat ALL night long! It was so frustrating! Peter has been a great help and is a fantastic daddy! He is so willing to help with him and it is really nice! Patrick went to the doctor on Thursday and had lost 6 ounces, but the doctor said he was still fine, not enough to cause alarm! He is strong and healthy and it is something that I consider a great blessing to be the mother of a happy, healthy little boy!! 3 of them actually!!

2 comments:
The main pic is sooo cute! Merry Christmas.
I can't believe he's here already! What a lucky little boy to have two older brothers, those guys are destined to be best friends.
Post a Comment