Thursday, December 03, 2009
Full Term!!!
So I am now 37 weeks and went to the doctor yesterday! I am dialated to a 1+, which I guess means I am between a 1 and a 2, so at least something is happening. The baby is measureing about 6 lbs 12oz and has a good size head! I scheduled my last 2 doctor's appointments yesterday too. That's kind of exciting. We scheduled my appointment to be induced too. Baby day is December 18th and I can't wait! We are getting antsy for this little guy to make his debut! And to all of you who have been asking about a name, we still haven't decided on one. We like Patrick and Christopher as first names and Ryan and William (after my dad) as middle names. We just don't know for sure what we will use. We will just have to wait and see what he looks like when he shows up!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like Christopher Ryan sounds almost like a superhero
Post a Comment