These are the 3 things I am the most grateful for in my life! They love to have fun together and feed off each other like you would not believe. Josh is not only the spitting image of Peter, but he also has picked up a lot of his mannerisms. It is funny to me how much alike they can be. Ben is Josh's little shadow. He tries to be like his big brother, much to my dismay somedays, and is so funny to watch. He has started talking and will just babble on about something, only using like 2 distinguishable words, but he knows exactly what he is saying. He cracks us up. He has started to shrug his shoulders and put his hands up when he doesn't know the answer to a question we ask him and it is too funny! He will do almost anything for a laugh and loves to get the reaction out of whoever he is around. He is truely a joy in our lives. Josh and Ben are great brothers that love each other and I am so glad for them. They have been a great blessing in my life, although someday those blessings seem more like trials.
Peter is my rock! He is the greatest man! He selflessly gets up every morning at 4:30 to get out the door by 5 to drive the hour to work and works at least 10 hours a day to drive the hour home each night, just to support us. He helps me with baths, bedtime, jammies, dinner and especially with dishes! He is so understanding when I just don't have the energy to function right now, I think he is easier on me than I am. He loves me dispite my flaws and puts up with my weirdness beautifully! He is the man I was supposed to marry and I know that with all of my heart! He is my comfort and safe place when I feel like my world may come crashing down. He is a fantastic husband and an amazing father. He loves his boys more than I think they can comprehend and I love him for that more than I probably tell him. He is always trying to make us laugh and smile. That is usually all he wants, just a smile and I can't help but give it to him everytime, no matter how hard I try to hide it! I love Peter with all I have and am very grateful that he is my partner for eternity!!!
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and had some time to reflect on what they are truely grateful for!
BRING ON CHRISTMAS!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment