Thursday, October 01, 2009

We are lame!

So, apparently we are lame cause I don't really have anything to post! Actually, we have a few things that we need to post, but I just don't feel like I taking the pictures off the camera and waiting for them to load and so on. I guess I will have to suck it up soon! On a note that doesn't need a picture, I started my 3rd trimester today!!!! WOO HOO, we are in the home stretch. Although this year has flown by (can you believe it is October already?!??!) I just know the next 2 months will crawl by, that's how pregnancy works right? So, here's to the hope that the year will continue to fly and if it doesn't, hopefully it won't crawl SUPER slow! I do get a neice in a few weeks and a nephew the month after that, so maybe that will help time go faster! Happy Fall to everyone and may you all enjoy the cool weather as much as I do!!!

1 comment:

jlake said...

You have cool weather...I'm so jealous! Here's to a great 3rd trimester (I'm hoping to have a full one!:)