LOL! Last night I got out the measuring tape, I swore Trevor's legs were bigger than Jakes, turns out they are both 12.5 inches in circumference. My belly is 42 inches, the same as when I was preggers with Trevor at this time, so I am feeling pretty goo, I didn't even gain weight this last month!
WOO HOO!! I have only gained 3 pounds and I am 27 weeks already! I feel great...this little boy is so active that it is the only thing that reminds me I am pregnant. Although, my normal clothes are starting to feel a little tight, but not enough to not wear them occasionally. Josh is only like 7 lbs heavier than Ben, so I just have a bunch of lightwieghts I guess!
2 comments:
LOL! Last night I got out the measuring tape, I swore Trevor's legs were bigger than Jakes, turns out they are both 12.5 inches in circumference. My belly is 42 inches, the same as when I was preggers with Trevor at this time, so I am feeling pretty goo, I didn't even gain weight this last month!
WOO HOO!! I have only gained 3 pounds and I am 27 weeks already! I feel great...this little boy is so active that it is the only thing that reminds me I am pregnant. Although, my normal clothes are starting to feel a little tight, but not enough to not wear them occasionally. Josh is only like 7 lbs heavier than Ben, so I just have a bunch of lightwieghts I guess!
Post a Comment