Friday, May 30, 2008

Our Home (We Hope!)

Here is the house we are in the process of buying. As long as everything goes as planned, we will be living here by the end of June. The house is in Ogden, just below Harrison, on Brinker Ave.

It is just over 2,000 square feet, with a new roof, water heater, and furnace. It is fully landscaped, the upstairs is in great shape with new paint everywhere except the kitchen. The basement needs some help, but we wanted a house that we could work on and get some sweat equity out of. The nice part is that we can move in as-is and work on the basement late. We really like it. Let us know what you think!



This is an aerial view from Microsoft Live Maps:

5 comments:

Katie Webb said...

Awesome! I hope everything goes well! I can't wait to have our own place! Seems SO far away!

Scot and Jenny said...

Really cute house. I like it. Congrats! I hope it all works out!

Generational stitcher said...

Cute!

Williams Family Dirt said...

Way cute, looks like a bungalow kind of!

Robyn Becker said...

I love the house Ande!!! By the way, we ARE planning on making a trip to Utah during his three weeks of leave during July. I'll call you soon with details. :)