Friday, April 11, 2008

An Easter Blessing

Our family had the opportunity to not only celebrate the resurrection of Christ on Easter Sunday, but also give Benjamin David Kirschman a name and a blessing. The blessing Peter gave Ben was awesome! Ben will have a great responsiblity in his life to be an example to not only his younger siblings, but to Josh, Peter and I and his friends! Thank you to all who were able to participate in this great day with us! The Lakes, The Williams, The Tonks and The Coxs.

The Spoils from the Easter Bunny!
Josh checking it out!
Snazzy Easter Suit


Ben's Easter/Blessing Outfit Made By Gramma Val

2 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

Hey send me some of those pics, and I can use them for your baby announcement! I can email you the jpeg when I finished with it, and you can upload it to Wal-mart one hour, and have them out by next week.
Send the family one, Joshie by himself, and Ben on the couch, the up close one!

Generational stitcher said...

I love blessings! Wish we were closer! Love you!