Friday, April 11, 2008

THE BEACH!!!


This is how Ben enjoyed the beach! I didn't want Josh to loose his hat so I took it off of him and put it on Ben to prevent his head from getting burnt.

Our family at the beach. I know I am not looking at the camera, but that is because I was making sure the water wasn't going to come up and get my bum all wet!


Do you think she gets it from him or he gets it from her??? The world my never know!!


Fact: Just because it is warm outside doesn't mean the water is warm too!

My mom was waiting to get the perfect picture of Josh and he went running out to Peter and she snapped it at the absolute best moment she could. He totally tripped over his feet and face planted in the water! He didn't really stop shivering after that!


I think Josh was meant to be a beach bum! He absolutely love the ocean and the beach and playing in the waves/surf!

1 comment:

Williams Family Dirt said...

I absolutley love that pic of Joshie standing at the beach, email it to me...and I will surprise you with a digi scrapbook layout...I got an idea brewing already!