Tuesday, August 22, 2006

2.5 Months!

So, we hit the 2 month mark on August 11th. He had his first set of immunizations then, he wailed when he got them. It made my heart ache knowing I had to just let him go through it, but we all survived. He weighed in at 11 pounds 12 ounces and was 23 3/4 inches long. He is going to pass us up in no time. He definitely got the tall genes from both sides of the family.

His personality is developing right along. He will just lay and talk to himself, toys, or us. He talked to Peter for like 20 minutes one night. It is really cute to watch and listen to him. The last few days he has decided that he isn't going to nap longer than 20 minutes at a time. I don't think he is old enough to power nap, but apparently I don't know anything, I am just the mom.

We think he might be starting to teethe, which isn't too fun, but hey it will only get worse. We can't believe that he is already 2 months old. It doesn't seem like he has been here that long already. He is really fun though and we love his smiles and little quirks that we keep learning that he has.

No comments: