Andrea is still having contractions, but nothing big...
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Peege, are you wishing you brought a movie yet? After she gets the epidural ask the nurse if they have a movie you can watch. Ande will probably fall asleep and you will be sitting there with no company other than a screen with a bunch of wiggly lines going up and down, up and down, up and down, up and...........
Okay this is really antagonizing. I keep freshing this thing like every 5 minute! Now Liesl and I are going to the Fox's house to see Heather. With my luck you will have the baby while I am gone. I guess that is good for you though.
Keep holding out and you might just get a baby on your birthday Ande!! Of course, I don't want to wish more hours of labor on you than necessary....good luck!
8 comments:
Peege, are you wishing you brought a movie yet? After she gets the epidural ask the nurse if they have a movie you can watch. Ande will probably fall asleep and you will be sitting there with no company other than a screen with a bunch of wiggly lines going up and down, up and down, up and down, up and...........
Okay this is really antagonizing. I keep freshing this thing like every 5 minute! Now Liesl and I are going to the Fox's house to see Heather. With my luck you will have the baby while I am gone. I guess that is good for you though.
christin
keep going Ande!
Mary
Give the baby a kiss from me when he comes out.
Nay
Keep holding out and you might just get a baby on your birthday Ande!! Of course, I don't want to wish more hours of labor on you than necessary....good luck!
Love Robyn
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
I like it! Good job. Go on.
»
Post a Comment