Saturday, June 10, 2006
9:45pm Update
Well, a lot has happened since my last update. The nurse came in at about 7:30 and finally started the oxytosin. Apparently, the other nurse forgot to start it. Then at 8:10 the doctor came in and broke her water. About 10 minutes after that Andrea started to have very painful contractions. The nurse called Mike to administer the epidural just after that. He finally got here just before 9:00 and by about 9:15 the drugs were in her, and she started feeling better. Andrea started getting very nervous while Mike was giving her the epidural, but I told her that everything was going to be fine. I didn't know if it really was, but Mike knew what he was doing, and I trusted him. Now she is sleeping and everything is going well. We should have a baby in the next few hours if all goes well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment