Thursday, August 18, 2011

Patrick

What can I say about my baby boy! Well, for starters he isn't really a baby anymore, and if he is technically, he is quickly approaching the finish line of that part of life. He is a stinker and a crack up! He is constantly making us laugh and want to pull our hair out at the same time. We call him Josh 2.0 and if you spent any kind of time with our family you would totally understand why we do.  (Hello, at 18 months he had 6 staples in his head)
Lately his vocabulary has been exploding! He didn't really say many decernable words except for like mom, dad, ball and sister, but boy in the last month or so he says all kinds of things. Mom, dad, ball, sister, side (outside), blanket, mine, no, thank you, Josh (only 1 and he was yelling at him), dog. I am almost positive there are more but those are the ones I can think of.
It makes me sad to think he is growing up so quickly, and at the same time really very excited! This picture was taken coming home from This is the Place Heritage Park, part of our stay-cation that I will blog soon. I love it, it makes me smile! He was totally exhausted and wanted both! Like I said, he makes us laugh...a lot!

No comments: