I have been looking at my little Patrick the last like week or so and I realize he isn't so little anymore! He turned 9 months old today and I just can't believe it!! He is army crawling and pulling himself up to things and sometimes succeding in walking along things like the couch. He has even attempted to move from the couch to the coffee table without a constant support! The one thing he hasn't gotten is teeth though!
It doesn't seem like it has been that long since he was born, and yet he is growing up SOO quickly that is makes me sad. It is of course exciting to see as well, but why can't our babies stay babies for longer? It just isn't fair! Alas I can't do anything to stop it or slow it down, so I guess I need to enjoy it while I can!
Little P enjoying an afternoon snack!!

2 comments:
Or have another one!
He looks so much like Josh!!
Post a Comment