Thursday, December 10, 2009

Finally!!

Well, last night we were able to get finally replace our Altima! We got another Nissan. The Nissan Quest to be exact. It is the Nissan Mini-Van. It is has power everything, a movie system, really low miles and it fits our ever growing family! I will have to post pictures later as we don't have any yet, but I wanted to let everyone know that we got it. Thanks to the Lord for blessing us such that we were able to get the money together that we needed to be able to pay cash for the van and not have to have a loan. We are trying to pay off all our debt and we were really stressed that we would have to get a loan and the Lord came through for us and we are incrediblely thankful for that! Like I said, pictures to come!

2 comments:

Robyn Becker said...

Yeah for mini-vans, and aren't you SO excited for baby to come? The 18th right? Congrats on both! Love ya!

Sarah Kathryn said...

Congrats!