Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Update!

So, Ben's 4 and final front tooth came through yesterday. Also they went to the doctor yesterday. They are both healthy and developing well. Their stats however made me chuckle. We will start with Josh: he is 35 inches tall which puts him in the 25% for his height, his head is 50 centimeters which puts him in the 75% for that and coming in at a whopping 25.1 lbs he is in the 3%, that's right the third percentile, for his weight. He is still our little light weight! Ben measured at 28.25 inches long, putting him in the 50% for his height, he wieghed in at 17.5 lbs putting him in the 10% for his weight, and his head (most of you this won't come as a shock to you) measures at 48 centimeters, only 2 cm smaller than Josh's, that measurement puts him in the 100+% for his head. Nice! My boys are average height super skinny and will be geniuses I guess. There is a nice little chuckle for the day. I got a kick out of it so maybe you will too.

4 comments:

Katie Webb said...

How funny is that! That is a good chuckle! They are so adorable I can't believe how grown up they're getting!

Generational stitcher said...

That is in fact no surprise! Glad they are good!

S B H said...

How fun! I can TOTALLY relate with you on the whole having kids with large heads - Logan's head has been off the charts for a long time now!

Life of Us said...

Hi Peter and family!
This is Molly K. and I got all of your blogs from Leisl on Halloween. I love being able to see your growing family! Feel free to check us out at mollyknightfamily.blogspot.com Your boys are cute and Josh looks like Peter (you probably get that a lot!)