We went to the Trunk or Treat last night. The boys were both pirates, so cute if you ask me, we had Ben who was deemed Captain HappyPants and Josh who was deemed Captain GrumpyButt. (Hopefully we will get better pictures when we get ready to go trick or treating tomorrow) We draped black sheets over the back of my mom's van and had my brother inside with his hand through the bottom of a bowl (he cut the bottom of it) and we made our own grabby hand bowl. We won the prize for the scariest. Some of the kids opted for not getting candy cause they were too scared to put their hand in the bowl.

CAPTAIN HAPPY PANTS!!!
CAPTAIN GRUMPY BUTT

Just how badly do you want candy?
4 comments:
Cute costumes and cute kids! I love seeing kids in their costumes. So adorable!
I LOVE the pirate costumes!
So fun! Did you miss us this year, trick or treating in the nice warm weather here in the desert? I was just looking at the pictures from last Halloween, and found video of Josh, Jacob, and Trev having a battle with the bean bags!
PS I hope your miserably cold! ;)
Post a Comment