A week and a half ago, the high temperature was in the 80's. Now, there are a good 4 inches on the ground. Andrea and the boys are in Pennsylvania while I stay here in Utah working, so I get to enjoy the snow all by myself. It is a lot more fun with kids!By the way, this is probably the last picture you will see on here with the house like this. I have been replacing the windows in the house, and have three more to go, including the two large front ones. We are also planning to remove the hideous Juniper bushes behind which our house is hiding. Ah, the joys of home-ownership.
5 comments:
This is so cute and I am so jealous. I love the blue against the brick and yes it will probably look much nicer without those junipers. You are doing a great job Peter and I know Ande is appreciating it tons. PS don't tell her I told you but she misses you something fierce! Can't wait till you get here. Love Ya Momma V
I'm so JEALOUS!!!!! I wish it snowed in California...it's time for a trip to Utah!
I love the blue. And the background of your blog is way better. I can read it.
Totally awesome and jealous...we will be in Utah Nov. 7-11, hope to see you then with lots of snow!
i come back from PA on the 7th, but we will definitely do what we can to see you! i think i am taking Christmas back to my sister's in-laws so if you are in Provo, i have to head that way anyway so we will see how it works out.
Post a Comment