On Saturday, August 30, we went as a family to the Hogle Zoo. It was nice to be able to spend the whole day doing something fun for the kids and me (I think Peter enjoys it for the most part)as just our little family. We don't get to do that much!
We were looking at birds and he just grabbed the leaf, it was really funny and he had a pretty good grip on it!
This was a reticulated python. Josh looked up close to him and then threw his hands up and kind of whimpered. I think his eyes creeped him out.
Josh and Mom on the train!
We had so much fun at the zoo. Josh loved the animals. He talked about seeing them for 2 days before we went and is still taking about them now! He was excited to see the tigers and the alligators and of course the monkeys!!! And no to the classic Spanogle family question about a day at the zoo!

5 comments:
How do you rate? Every stink time we take the kids there's SOMETHING! AHH Drives me nuts! Ben looks really upset he didn't get that leaf off! Glad you guys had fun!
It looks like you guys had a great time. You look relaxed, I am so glad to see that. I love those boys (all three) and miss you guys so much. I am not going to do well if you don't get to come home for Christmas.
I love the very first picture of the family. It looks great!
Looks like fun! Your boys are so big oh my gosh!! I hope I get to see you either in Pennsylvania or in Utah.
Cute Pictures! The kids are growing so fast!
Post a Comment