You gotta get Pete to dig out your mixer. This brings back memmories of many hand mixing years before we got a mixer strong enough to handle cookie mixing. Joshy is so cute!
I was hoping to place an order for the next batch of cookies! Also I am happy to know I am not the only one to sleep in odd places and positions. I love reading the blog and seeing the pictures. Miss ya! ~Elizabeth (LVA)
4 comments:
Such cute kiddos! It looks like you guys have had a busy summer! Love all the pictures!
Looks yummy...my last batch of cookies didn't turn out so well. Maybe hand mixing works best!
You gotta get Pete to dig out your mixer. This brings back memmories of many hand mixing years before we got a mixer strong enough to handle cookie mixing. Joshy is so cute!
I was hoping to place an order for the next batch of cookies! Also I am happy to know I am not the only one to sleep in odd places and positions. I love reading the blog and seeing the pictures. Miss ya!
~Elizabeth (LVA)
Post a Comment