Well, we have a house! It isn't officially ours yet, but we have moved in already. In the contract it says possession on acceptance! We bought (or I should say are buying) a house that Peter's brother and a friend of his flipped last year. It is a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house with a finished basement and fully fenced in backyard with the back door leading into the backyard and not the driveway! (big necessities if you have spent any kind of time with Josh!)We are going to redo the kitchen and paint the walls and really try to make it our own as soon as possible! I want to paint the boys room a darker blue and put the glow in the dark stars and planets on the walls and paint a rocket ship on the wall! Josh has been so into rocket ships lately it is so cute and fun! We are going to use the 3rd bedroom in the basement as a guest room/play room and on like 2 of the walls about half way up I want to paint it with chalkboard paint! I think it will be really fun for the kids and really cute in general. I will take pictures of it after it is offically ours and I get some things done to it, but until we close you can look at it here:
http://www.utahrealestate.com/791051
6 comments:
You know it has been taken off the active list don't you?! I went to show dad last night and it wouldn't come up. It is a nice looking home. I can't wait to see the inside.
i didn't know that mom. I will have to see what i can do about picutres than. that was quick cause i made sure it worked when i posted it....hmmmm
CONGRATS!!! We are so excited for you guys! Can't wait for pictures!
Congrads! Having a house of your own is tons of fun!
Good for you guys! Congratulations! We are so happy for you!
As I said last week when I spoke with you, my first comment was deleted...so I better leave another so no one thinks I am a loser!
Congratulations, I am so excited to be one of the first guests to stay with you on what will be one of your greatest life blessing and trial---a home! A place that you now have to fix when the toilet leaks, and spray for bugs, and mow the yard, and pull the weeds, and worry about a mortgage, and tearing holes in the walls for wiring, and on and on...but yet it is worth every minute because of the memories you will build there!! Enjoy your home, and all that comes with being a homeowner!
Post a Comment