Monday, June 16, 2008
Ande turns 24
As most of you know, Josh was born on my 22nd birthday. Well, I think it is more important for him to have a special day all to himself than it is for me. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have a day special day that is all about me, but it is more important for him. So, I voiced my desire to have Josh's birthday party be all about him and not about me too (no matter how small the part for me is). So, being the sneaky man he is, he conspired with his sister and sister-in-law to throw me a surprise party the Sunday before. They used the pretense that we hadn't all been to mom's house is a long time and I accepted that no questions asked. I did however question why he wanted to take the camera with us. His answer: "with my family you never know what could happen." I took that as an answer and walked out the door. I was clueless and completely surprised. Thanks Peter for giving me a special day too!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Late Birthday Andy and Josh! We miss you guys!
Wow! I didn't know Josh was born on your birthday. That's so neat! Happy Birthday you guys!
Those candles look like they could start a bonfire!
Post a Comment