
So I wasn't feeling the best about myseslf the last few days so I decided to do something to help myself with that. I went today and got my hair cut! I cut 7 inches off of it and so far I love it. It is so weird having no hair and Peter keeps telling me that he is going to have to get used to it. It throws him off when he sees me from behind. I just laugh! So tell me what you think of it!
12 comments:
I LOVE IT!!! It's totally YOU!!! This is how I usually picture you actually, with your hair about this long.
I have to agree. I absoutley adore the new look.
I think it is very sheik, very nice on you. I love it, you look terrific!
I really like it. It looks super cute on you!
i LOVE it too!!
It makes me want to chop mine off too! :) Very cute!
Super cute!
It looks great! It is so funny how having a new hairdo can completely change your perceptions. You are quite the sassy and stylish Mama!
I hate it! Can you get extensions? Just kidding. You already know that I think it is way cute. Just wanted to change things up a bit. I hope that no one else hates me for this comment.
Christin
I love it too!! You look awesome! I also have to agree with Heather, I always seem to picture you with short hair.. I don't know why? But I do =)
Way Cute!!
I think your hair was about this length when I met you so I love it too! You look awesome!!!!! Make sure to tell your mom and younger brothers that I said hello. I love seeing pictures of your so sute family on the blog. The boys are so cute!
~Elizabeth Moore
LVA
Post a Comment