Thursday, January 17, 2008

35 Weeks Down....5 More to Go!


People keep telling me that they need to see a recent pregnant picture of me, so since I had gotten myself all dolled up to take a friend out for her birthday I decided to take advantage of it and get the picture taken! So here I am at 35 weeks and if I can say when he is coming it will be in about 2 more, but my due date is about 5 away, so we shall see, it depends on what the doctor says!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, you are huge! jk I love it you look beautiful. I miss you!

Generational stitcher said...

I wish I looked cute that Pregnant...I just look like a blob. You are beautiful!

jlake said...

What a cute pregnant mommy!

Char said...

Andrea - thanks for sending me your blog! I can't believe time flies - from little girls to mommy of two! Great to hear from you. Charlene