Sunday, June 11, 2006

He's Here!!

Wow! I am a dad! I really had no idea how awesome it would be. Well, he arrived at 12:41am, June 11, 2006, 22 years after his mom. He is 7lbs 4oz, 21inches. Here are some pictures of the newest addition to the world (or this small section of it):






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Joshua is adorable! Happy Birthday to both Mom and the baby! I love you guys!

Robyn

Clayton said...

Cute!! Happy Birthday!! to you both! That's amazing - I can't even image having a child yet. What an awesome thing. All three of you a great! - Let me know next time you are in Utah and I will try to stop by (Ogden or Herriman).

- Clayton

Anonymous said...

YAY! We are so excited for you guys. He is sooooo adorable! Happy Birthday Ande and Joshua. That is so fun. We can't wait to see you guys again, and the baby!! We love you.

Chris and Kristal -

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Babies having babies! This is too unreal to see Ande holding her own child. He's beautiful! Congratulations to Joshua's Dad too. Have a wonderful Birthday, both of you! We'll keep checking in for more pictures of you beautiful people. We love you.

Anonymous said...

Nice work! No question that he looks like the two of you. It really is an awesome thing, isn't it? It stays awesome with each new baby too. Good job, Ande, and thanks for my first blood nephew! (Finally!)

Anonymous said...

Hey Ande this is Sarah, Robyn told me about this. Congrats!!! He looks so cute. I love you and have a great time.

--
Sarah Kathryn
Remember to smile!
www.beckerfam.org
www.myspace.com/mnwa

Anonymous said...

Congrats on Little Pete JR! What day are you going home with the squirt?

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»